Exhibit in the IBC Connected World - Hall 14
The exponential growth in the penetration of internet connected devices together with the increasingly diverse services that can run on them have huge implications for traditional media.
Using smart phones, tablets, games consoles, netbooks and connected TVs, consumers are seizing the initiative and devising new ways to discover, consume and interact with their favourite content. Broadcasters and content owners are responding by offering on-demand and streaming services as complements to their traditional distribution.
The IBC Connected World, in association with BPL Broadcast Ltd and IT Europa, is a special area of IBC which brings together the very latest developments in online and mobile TV, 3G, 4G and OTT services, pioneering “second screen” applications and IP technologies that impacting the creation, management and delivery of content in our increasingly connected world.
Exhibitors within the IBC Connected World benefit from the following:
- meeting new and existing targeted visitor groups looking to engage with IP-based video solutions
- raising awareness and generating leads
- comprehensive marketing and promotional activity of the IBC Connected World, including regular emails, online presence and editorial coverage, before, during and after the show by BPL and IBC
a range of participation and sponsorship options from standard turnkey packages and free design space to participation in the Demonstration Area
At the heart of the IBC Connected World, the Demonstration Area will host a programme of technology and product demonstrations and Connected Consumer Debates that will explore and explain many of the hottest topics across the connected content scene.
The themed programme of Demonstrations will give visitors the opportunity to understand the diversity of innovations across a number of important connected content subjects:
- Friday 13 September - Apps & software solutions
- Saturday 14 September - IPTV/OTT solutions
- Sunday 15 September - Connected Home & Smart Devices
- Monday 16 September - Video Streaming & Multimedia networks
- Tuesday 17 September - Cloud platforms
Exhibitors in the IBC Connected World who wish to take part in demonstration programme should contact Linette Edonya.
Taking place at 12:00 noon and 15:00 daily on the Demonstration Area Stage, the Connected Consumer Debates are free-admission, hour-long sessions that are designed to give IBC visitors the opportunity to learn about and debate the critical business and technical issues at the intersection of broadcast and broadband.