Sometimes at IBC you need a quiet place to talk. You might be finalising the terms of a deal, signing up a new distributor or even considering the merits of a new job offer.
Business Lounge Facilities:
- meeting rooms can be booked in 50 minute slots and you are only able to book a maximum of two slots per day.
- each meeting room will be equipped with a large table, chairs for the number of attendees, wi-fi and a power socket unless otherwise informed
- if you require any further services (catering, furniture, AV equipment) please contact the RAI banqueting team directly:
Tel: +31 20 549 1928
If you would like to book a meeting room please see the instructions below:
- click here to create an account in the reservation system
- check the schedule, all available slots are marked as white and unavailable in blue, once you have made a reservation these will be marked in green
- click on your preferred time slot; fill in the onsite contact details and click on ‘Create’
- your reservation details will then be emailed to you as a confirmation of your booking
- if you need to make any changes or cancel your booking you can do this yourself by logging back into the system through here
For further instructions and the user guide please click here
- you must be a registered visitor to IBC to book the Business Lounge
- the booking process is based on a first come first served basis
- meeting rooms 1, 2, 3 & 6, 7, 8, 9 have a capacity from 1-5 people
- meeting rooms 4 & 5 are slightly bigger with capacities from 1-10
- the Business Lounge is located at the back of the Park Foyer
- each meeting room will be equipped with a large table, chairs, wi-fi and a power socket unless otherwise informed
If you have any further queries please contact the IBC Operations Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.