About the IBC Conference
Setting every development in international electronic media and entertainment into definitive context, the IBC Conference is an essential part of your show itinerary. Whatever your interest, the independently curated, editorially-driven programme dissects the most complex and urgent topics from commercial, technical and creative angles. Inspirational keynotes from visionary leaders ignite debate, world authorities deliver benchmark technical analysis and freethinking entrepreneurs invigorate ideas. This candid, thought-provoking forum is for every delegate to enjoy networking, reshape strategy and gain industry insight.
Call for IBC2014 Technical Papers and Posters is Now Open
If you have a fresh approach to problem solving, a paradigm-busting prototype or a piece of insightful research begging for wider recognition, then don’t miss the opportunity to propel your work to the international stage.
The deadline for the IBC Technical Papers and Posters has been extended to Friday 28 February.
Find out more
Benefits of Attending
Benefits of attending the IBC Conference included a growth in business contacts, a strategic insight and discovery of the latest techniques to apply to the attendees organisation and an improvement in attendees business operations.
Here are some of the top reasons why people attend:
- challenge and exchange ideas with some of the biggest thinkers in the business
- learn from the success stories, identify the pitfalls and build your knowledge to develop new strategic approaches
- network with the top minds in the industry who can make a real difference to your business
- assess cutting-edge ideas, innovations, and technologies
- maximise your competitive advantage by investigating this year’s hot topics: the subjects that will drive industry progress through 2013 and beyond
- understand how underlying business models will change as the result of new technologies and how to adapt to them
- identify the possible disruptors to your business and learn how to harness their promise