Sometimes at IBC you need a quiet place to talk. You might be finalising the terms of a deal, signing up a new distributor or even considering the merits of a new job offer.
Whatever the reason, the Business Lounge offers a quiet and relaxing area, and includes a number of private meeting rooms, comfortable lounge seating, computers, Wi-Fi and photocopy facilities, as well as catering facilities.
The Business Lounge can be accessed using the Auditorium entrance, located to the left of the IBC Big Screen and is open to all IBC attendees to use from Friday 13 September - Tuesday 17 September 10:00 – 18:00.
- there are 7 meeting rooms available to book in total which can hold up to 12 people
- meeting rooms can be booked in 50 minute slots and you are only able to book a maximum of two slots per day. Should you need to book the meeting for longer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
each meeting room will be equipped with a large table, chairs for the number of attendees and a power socket unless otherwise informed
If you would like to book a meeting room please follow the instructions below:
- click here to create an account in the reservation system
- check the schedule, all available slots are marked as white and unavailable in blue, once you have made a reservation these will be marked in orange
- click on your preferred timeslot; fill in the onsite contact details and click ‘Create’
- your reservation details will then be emailed to you as confirmation of your booking
- if you need to make any changes or cancel your booking you can do this yourself by logging back into the system
For a full system User Guide click here
- you must be a registered visitor to IBC to book the Business Lounge.
- the booking process is based on a first come first served basis.
- meeting room 1 has a capacity of up to 12 people and meeting rooms 2 – 7 a capacity of up to 6
- the Business Lounge can be accessed using the Auditorium entrance and is located to the left of the IBC Big Screen
- each meeting room will be equipped with a large table, four chairs and a power socket unless otherwise informed
If you have any further queries please contact the IBC Operations Team by emailing email@example.com.