IBC's sponsorship and promotional opportunities are as year round as the organisation itself. The website attracts 4.5 million hits per year and can be the foundation stone for 365 day digital campaigns that leverage the power of IBC's unique database of previous show attendees.
For the show itself, IBC’s promotions, sponsorship and event opportunities packages start at the airport and are threaded throughout the conference and exhibition, giving you the perfect platform to promote your brand to more than 55,000 potential attendees from over 170 countries.
IBC can also offer a range of tailor-made packages to suit your company's individual marketing needs and budgets.
There are plenty of promotional opportunities available for IBC2016, please contact the Sales Team to find out more information.
The opportunities available for 2016 are listed below:
Breakfast or Lunch Briefings
New for 2016!
Early morning sessions from 08:00 – 09:00 provide a convenient time for an added value session which is open to all exhibition visitors, exhibitors and delegates to start their day with the opportunity to learn and network over coffee and croissants. Sponsorship of a breakfast briefing gives your organisation strategic opportunity to position yourself within the targeted segments of the industry. A breakfast briefing will be based around a current industry hot topic and offers you the opportunity to deliver a short presentation and lots of discussion and debate! The breakfast briefings aim to generate thought-provoking conversation. Your company will work closely with the IBC team to ensure that the sessions have high editorial and production values. You will receive:
- your logo displayed on signs in the breakfast briefing location, the IBC Conference Programme and on the IBC website
- the opportunity to distribute promotional material
- an agreed number of reserved seats for your guests, ensuring that you maximise networking opportunities.
Rate: £4,000.00 per session
Please note that catering will be extra.
Conference Delegate Bags
All full time conference delegates receive a bag containing the conference programme and general information about IBC. With your logo on the front of the elite conference bag, you can create a long-lasting reminder of your business and brand retention.
Conference Networking Events
Meet your peers and strike up new relationships in a fun and informal atmosphere. Host a coffee break between sessions, or a drinks reception at the close of each Conference day. This opportunity to host a drinks reception can be tailored to be as low or high key as you require. An example of opportunities to take advantage of:
- logos and signage in the networking area
- pop-up banners, supplied by the sponsor
- messages on screens in the area
- a non-commercial welcome speech
- speed networking activities
- onsite entertainment
- Session at the end of the day: £5,000.00
- Coffee break: £3,000.00
Please note that catering will be extra.
The IBC Conference Programme contains a full list of sessions and events, providing a constant source of information for delegates. Maximise brand penetration and make an impression with attendees by advertising in the conference programme – a great way to drive traffic to your stand. Each full page booking includes a banner on the conference home landing page.
- Outside back cover: £5,000.00
- Inside front cover: £3,500.00
- Inside back cover: £3,500.00
- Centre double page: £7,000.00
- Full page 4 colour: £3,400.00
- 1/2 page 4 colour: £2,000.00
- 1/4 page 4 colour: £1,250.00
- 1/2 page B/W: £1,000.00
- 1/4 page B/W: £700.00
- Fold out: £5,500.00
Content Host Sponsor
NEW for 2016!
The IBC Conference programme consists of 5 days of individually themed content streams. There are 5 available content host sponsorship opportunities, designed to give sponsors exclusive and unrivalled visibility, branding and thought leadership on their chosen day/content theme.
Sponsorship benefits each day are extensive and include:
- Keynote presentation
- Panel session participation
- Lanyard sponsorship
- Exclusive branding throughout the day on all content material
Electronic Outdoor Advertising
For 2016 IBC will have two large Electronic Outdoor Display units. All screens offer dynamic TV commercial breaks on large LED screens strategically positioned in the main footfall areas.
Each Electronic Display has a maximum of fourteen 30 second commercials, and the whole programme was a continuous 8 minute loop. This allows for all commercials to be seen a minimum of 90 times every day per screen, so over 250 times per day. Unlike static ambient media, the advertising can change each day which allows the advertiser to show multiple images and offers a much more dynamic experience for the advertiser and visitor alike.
Rate: £5,000.00 per 30 second commercial
The Enhanced Advertising Package includes:
Enhanced IBC Exhibitor Listing:
• your colour logo added to your 200 word exhibitor profile
• your colour logo added to the IBC2016 exhibitor listing
• your colour logo added to the IBC2015 online interactive map listing (on the website only) and when your stand is clicked on
• ability to add 2 x colour product pictures to your exhibitor listing
Exhibition Catalogue Enhanced Entry:
• your black and white logo added to your listing in the printed Exhibition Catalogue available to every attendee at IBC
Exhibition Catalogue and Floorplan
Market your brand, products and services to more than 55,000 attendees: thousands of printed copies are distributed free to all visitors, exhibitors and press delegates, who use the catalogue as an industry reference source throughout the year.
From a full page, to inclusion on the pull-out floorplan or an enhanced catalogue logo entry, there are many options available.
Advertising rates for the Exhibition Catalogue:
- outside back cover: £8,000.00
- inside front cover: £6,400.00
- inside back cover: £5,600.00
- bookmark: £5,600.00
- full page 4 colour: £3,200.00
- 1/2 page 4 colour: £2,200.00
- 1/4 page 4 colour landscape: £1,600.00
- full page B/W: £2,400.00
- 1/2 page B/W: £1,600.00
- 1/4 page B/W landscape: £1,120.00
Advertising rates for the IBC Floorplan:
- box advert at the side of the floorplan page, 4 colour 4cm x 4cm logo (20 positions available): £2,200.00
- front cover strip (only 1 available): £4,800.00
- headline strip advert at top of the floorplan page, 4cm x 12cm (only 1 available): £4,800.00
Gold Pass Lounge and Gold Pass Registration
Away from the hustle and bustle of the exhibition, the high class Gold Pass Lounge is located in a calm and serene part of the RAI. The Gold Pass Lounge encourages relaxation and networking where Gold Pass members can enjoy complimentary refreshments and network with other senior executives, conduct client meetings, or simply check emails. Branding opportunities mean that you can target your message to this high level decision-making audience. Sponsoring the Gold Pass Lounge will deliver brand presence in front of the industry thought leaders and top management clients. In addition to the Lounge, the Gold Pass registration point is an exclusive check-in desk for all Gold Pass holders.
You will receive:
- numerous branding and promotional opportunities such as your logo on signage within the lounge, screensavers, hostess uniforms and at the Gold Pass registration point, supplied by the sponsor
- an agreed number of Gold Passes to the conference
- a free insert in the official IBC Conference delegate bag
- a full page four-colour advert in the conference programme
- your logo on the IBC website and on promotional documents where the Gold Pass Lounge is mentioned
- a selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, as well as food catering will be provided by RAI Catering and is included in the cost of sponsorship
Host Events Around the RAI
Where better to promote your brand than the IBC Pub, a thriving hub of potential customers including visitors, exhibitors and delegates. You can become the 'landlord' of this famous pub, which can be hired out either by the day or for the full event. It’s an excellent way to entertain clients, catch up with old friends - and make some new ones too!
With its lakeside location, volleyball court and friendly bar staff, the decking around the RAI harbour is a destination of choice for IBC attendees. Attract their attention as they sip cocktails at the bar or as they recline on the scattering of sun-loungers - the marketing opportunities available are boundless.
The RAI offers a range of hosting venues which are available for exhibitors to hire for their own promotional onsite event. Ranging in size and style and available from morning until late afternoon, use the venues to really make an impression at the show.
In addition to the hire charge, your food and refreshments requirements will need to be arranged directly with RAI catering.
Rate: available on application
IBC Content Everywhere E-News
IBC Content Everywhere E-News delivers breaking news and industry insights, covering the territories of Europe and MENA. Sent fortnightly to over 150,000 targeted contacts, there are multiple banner positions available. Promote your marketing message to new and high growth markets that are driving content consumption over connected devices. Multiple banner positions are available.
Top Banner: £2000.00 pcm
Banners 2, 3 or 4: £1,200.00 pcm
Multiple booking discount of 10% if you book 3 months or more
IBC Drone Zone
The IBC Drone Zone is a free-to-attend feature area within the outside area of the RAI complex for exhibitors to showcase their drones. IBC will provide a complete structure including branding and sponsorship opportunities. Exhibitors will then be invited to showcase their products by flying them in the purpose built netted arena.
IBC is providing an exclusive opportunity for one host sponsor of the area as well as exhibiting packages including the opportunity for one hour flying slots throughout the duration of the show.
- Host Sponsor: £35,000.00
- Silver Sponsor: £10,000.00
- 1 hour flight packages: £3,000.00
IBC Meeting Rooms
New for 2016!
IBC offers a number of multi-purpose meeting room spaces around the show. Whether you are looking to host a cocktail hour, more formal presentation for customers or even staff training, we can provide you with a flexible solution.
Rate: available on application
IBC Publication Bins
With 20 locations throughout the main traffic areas of the exhibition these high profile IBC distribution bins are used time and time again by the visitors to obtain their copies of the IBC Exhibition Catalogue, IBC @ a Glance and the IBC Floor Plan.
Promote your company with a 4 colour 590mm (height) x 710 mm (width) front panel.
Sponsorship of IBC TV offers an unparalleled link to exceptional content, expert opinion and professional insight not just within the RAI during the whole of IBC2016 but long after, via the substantial promotion of online VOD content, available on the Touch & Connect Portal and ibc.org.
- Silver sponsorship: £8,000.00
- Gold sponsorship: £12,000.00
IBC’s large-screen digital signage system is positioned all around the RAI, updating thousands of visitors with regular broadcasts every day. Your commercial segment can include your company logo, stand number and information on your products and services. Commercials will be shown at least 10 times a day.
Rate: £2,000.00 per 20 second commercial
Information Points and Floor Plan
Thousands of attendees visit these points so be the first to reach them with your logo and message at all the main entrances. The IBC information points list the names of all exhibiting companies and a map showing the location of all stands.
Inserts in Delegate Bags
Make a good impression with conference delegates by joining the exclusive club of six companies with an insert in IBC’s official bags (limited to six companies)
The literature bags are practical for IBC attendees who have an abundance of literature and giveaways. Make sure your company logo is advertised wherever they go! The sole sponsor will be asked to print the IBC logo with reference to IBC2016 on a 50mm tagline across the bottom of both sides of the bags.
Rate: £6,500.00 per main entrance
Sponsors are to print and supply their own promotional bags for delivery to the RAI.
Leaders’ Summit Sponsorship
Each year the IBC Leaders’ Summit brings together 150 of Europe’s top broadcasters (C-level executives of businesses with a turnover of €100 million+) to discuss the latest trends, topics and business models driving the huge change in the global electronic media and entertainment industry. The only way for vendors to join in the programme and network within this C-level group is to sponsor the IBC Leaders’ Summit with a full package to enable the sponsor to network, present, speak, meet, influence and branding on site.
Rate: £25,000.00 restricted to 5 vendors
Media Centre Sponsor
The IBC Media centre is reserved exclusively for journalists and offers a space where they can research, interview and write their stories. Place your company message and logo in front of this influential group of visitors by sponsoring the room and refreshments.
Sponsorship of the room includes:
- logo on entrance sign and all directional signage
- logo above the Press desk
- sponsorship of WiFi in the room with logo on the WiFi cards
- sole banner advertisement on the Press registration page of www.ibc.org
Posters, Banners and Floor Graphics
IBC offers a wide variety of banner, poster, floor graphics and stair case branding inside the RAI, on the approaches to the exhibition complex and throughout Amsterdam.
Contact the IBC Sales Team
Rising Stars Sponsorship
Sponsorship of the Rising Stars Programme enables IBC Exhibitors to attract, identify, court and keep the rising stars talent within the electronic and entertainment industry, not just at IBC, but the whole year round and a total package will also give you high visibility at IBC itself.
Shuttle Bus Sponsorship
Catch the attention of thousands of attendees on their way to and from the show by sponsoring the IBC Airport or Hotel Shuttle Buses: Sponsorship includes the following:
- your own programming on all shuttle buses playing continuously on the journey
- the sponsor logo will be displayed on all the IBC signage for the Shuttle buses
- the sponsor logo will be included in the front and rear window of each shuttle bus
- a full page four colour advert to appear in IBC2016 Exhibition Catalogue Dimensions (A5) Bleed 154mm x 216mm, trim 148mm x 210mm
- a web site banner to appear on the IBC Travel page visited by thousands of delegates when planning their trip to IBC
- IBC Info Channel. 20 second commercial to appear during the Period at least 10 times per day on a minimum of 20 screens around the RAI
- Hotel or airport buses: £10,000.00
- All shuttle buses: £17,000.00
The IBC Big Screen Experience
Boasting the latest in cinema technology, the IBC Big Screen Experience is one of the highlights of the show. Utilise its state of the art facilities and seize the opportunity to influence IBC's diverse and dynamic audience. Launch a new product or demonstrate technological breakthroughs with 2K, 4K and 3D projection and surround sound with a package that includes publicised show presentation schedules and full logistic and technical support.
- 2 Hour Presentation: from £10,000.00
- 1 Hour Presentation: from £6,000.00
Additional rehearsal time can be booked seperately from £1,500.00 per hour
This is an exclusive opportunity to promote your company to every IBC attendee. High profile sponsorship puts your name and sales message on all the visitor, press and conference delegate badges.
Sponsorship package includes:
- sponsor logo on all badges at IBC
- sponsor logo on the badge collection screen at IBC
- banner advertisement on the badge information page of the web site – where everyone has to visit to get their badge details
- one full page colour in the IBC Exhibition Catalogue
- a 10 x 2.5 Metre banner on the skin of Hall 14
Used to great effect throughout the show, lanyards have the potential to get your company noticed by more than 55,000 people.
Visitor Registration Onsite and Online Sponsorship
With over 150,000 individual on line page hits annually and over 55,000 visitors to IBC this exclusive sponsorship opportunity provides the ideal marketing platform to influence these industry professionals before, during and after this world renowned event.
The package can include:
- full page 4 colour advert to appear in the Exhibition Catalogue
- full page 4 colour advert to appear in the IBC @ a Glance
- animated Gif web banner to appear at the top of the registration web page (live from April 2015)
- your company logo to appear with the IBC logo on the overhead visitor registration booths
- 30 second commercial on the IBC Info Channel
As with all high impact promotional items this opportunity can be tailored to your marketing requirements.
Website Banner Promotions
Website and Email Banner Promotions
For IBC2015 alone, ibc.org received over 4.5 million page views. The IBC website provides visitors with a timely first look at the latest event updates, industry news and exhibition and conference developments. Build awareness and generate direct response leads through online advertising in both traditional and rich media formats on IBC’s dynamic web site. The banner acts as a hyperlink to your home page.
Rates for Website Banner Promotions:
- Home Page Banner Advertising
The IBC home page is the most visited page of the web site and the perfect position for taking your marketing message to the industry, not just for the IBC period, but year round.
August and September: £2,500.00 pcm
All months (excluding August and September): £1,000.00 pcm
12 month advertising campaign: £11,500.00 pa
- Exhibitor Listing Banner Advertising
The exhibitor listing page is essential for every attendee planning their trip to IBC and is the only year round online directory for the electronic media and entertainment industry.
August and September: £2,000.00 pcm
All months (excluding August and September): £750.00 pcm
12 month advertising campaign: £7,000.00 pa
- Multiple Page Banner Advertising
An advertisement on over 20 individual pages throughout ibc.org means your marketing message will be seen by every visitor prior to, during and after IBC.
August and September: £1,600.00 pcm
All months (excluding August and September): £500.00 pcm
12 month advertising campaign: £6,000.00 pa
Place your organisation at the centre of the Ruby Lounge and Forum Lounge which offers complimentary wifi access to all attendees. This very busy part of the conference area will be branded with your logo and gives you an excellent platform for prominent advertising and communication.