At IBC2022, Synamedia illustrated the flexibility, scalability, architectural modularity, resilience and fast time to market of cloud solutions through the use case of a cloud DVR solution that enables service providers to provide time-shift, VOD and other DVR features on a pay-as-you-use business model.
Alibaba shares its experience gained at the Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 of using the cloud to enable production teams to deliver new and inclusive viewing experiences.
The panel discuss:
• What are the key differentiators between cloud and virtualised solutions?
• What are the limitations of virtualised solutions? Do they matter?
• How can cloud-based services benefit smaller content creators and niche service providers?
• What technologies are available to businesses wishing to build live and video streaming offerings?
• How will use of the cloud develop over the next decade and what cloud solutions are currently missing for a) production, b) distribution?
Ian Volans, Director - Volans Consulting
David Thompson, Chief Product Officer - Veset
Meir Lehrer, Senior Director, Storage & Processing, Product Management - Synamedia
Vladimir Tsaganov, Senior Solutions Architect - Alibaba Cloud
No comments yet