The panel discuss:
• How can OTT suppliers address this long-tail market for niche and genre content providers?
• How will OTT operators create unique experiences relevant to these niche audiences?
• How can smooth, low-latency live video be delivered to seamlessly blend live and remote audiences?
• What are the barriers and enablers for hybrid events which combine in-person and virtual participants?
• What is the role for the metaverse and how can it be introduced into the market?
• What are the business models, how can they be monetised and how will metaverse business models differ?
• In a post-pandemic world struggling with climate change, what are the opportunities to use streaming services for good?
Colin Dixon, Founder & Chief Analyst - nScreenMedia
Joe Foster, CEO - Easel TV
Gokul Ramkumar, Co-founder & Head of Business - Castr Live Streaming
Cristina Garcés, CEO - Optiva Media an EPAM Company