- IBC seeks Young Pioneers for inaugural award
- Awards deadline extended to 1 May
- No charge to nominate an outstanding individual
The deadline for submissions for IBC’s inaugural Young Pioneer Award has been extended to 1 May.
The award, which will celebrate the brightest young talent, is open to anyone employed in the broadcast, entertainment, media and technology industry who is under 30 years of age.
The winner of the Young Pioneer Award will have a demonstrable track record of making a real impact in their role, with judges looking for innovative thinkers who are results-driven and proactive as well as being a role model and inspiration to their colleagues.
The deadline for the award, which is free to enter, has been extended to 1 May.
For more information and to nominate click here.
The judges are looking for an individual who…
- Is making an outstanding contribution to our industry
- Demonstrates passion, ambition and commitment to energise and drive progress within their field
- Has captured the attention of the media, entertainment and technology industry
- Is leading a creative, strategy, business, technology, engineering or other relevant division as a permanent, contracted member of staff or external consultant
- Has strong strategic vision and possesses the personal skills to build focussed teams that deliver goals and meets the needs of their customers
- Can demonstrate how they have made a difference
- Has gone above and beyond their remit to introduce or influence in an area that produces positive results throughout the industry, which could include; a creative, technology, innovation, strategic, business, sustainability or diversity initiatives
- Can demonstrate a stand-out performance that particularly merits this award