- SHOWCASE brings IBC exhibition hall experience to your screens with Product Demos
- Exhibitors offering video demonstrations of latest product launches
- IBC SHOWCASE will take place 8-11 September at IBC.org
Attendees of IBC SHOWCASE can take a look at video demonstrations of some of the latest product launches via the Product Demo page.
The video presentations from the industry’s most innovative companies allow you to explore the latest technology online. The library of product demos, which is available here, is searchable via the IBC365 homepage so that you can find the videos you want.
Some of the latest videos to be added to the product demo page include:
- nanoStream Cloud, an integrated, white label, ultra-low-latency live streaming solution
- A hands-on demo with the Canon C300 MKIII
- OnTheAir Video 4, a fully-automated playout application for Macs
- AR³ Football, which adds augmented reality to live football matches to generate virtual crowds
- Irdeto and IBM’s pre-integrated forensic watermarking and digital file transfer solution