Soho Media Club: Making tech more accessible for everyone
IBC2022: Technology continues to transform the art of content creation, distribution, and consumption at lightning pace. The development of new immersive social experiences, faster content delivery workflows, and services are bringing high-quality content on any device at nearly any bandwidth. Although bleeding edge technology drives innovation, we need to ensure this technology is accessible and helps, not hinders, the promotion of a more inclusive society.
We bring together a panel to share their experiences of:
- What changes need to be made to reduce the barriers and democratise technology?
- How can the future of tech be truly inclusive and accessible?
- The need to ensure that the architects behind all that we build are as diverse as the outcomes we want to achieve
- Does the Metaverse have the potential to be a great technological equalizer?
- What’s needed to design and build the metaverse so we can deliver diversity, equity, and inclusion that fosters a sense of belonging?